About Christ OPC
The mission of Christ Presbyterian Church can be summarized in one phrase: to make disciples—this is the mission that Jesus Christ gave his Church in the Great Commission. There are many things that we do as a church: we worship and learn, we serve and encourage, we rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep. But all falls under the umbrella of making disciples, of helping people—by God’s grace—to come to know Christ as Lord and Savior and then helping them to grow into his likeness.
At Christ Presbyterian Church, we are committed to…
- the historic truths of biblical Christianity
- God-centered worship
- the faithful preaching and teaching of the Word of God
- the proclamation of the good news of Jesus Christ
- world missions and church planting
- including all ages in the entire life of the church
- a community of believers who support and encourage one another
- a climate in which people can ask honest questions and expect honest answers
- an authentic and unpretentious approach to the Christian life
- a place where people can come to know Jesus Christ
Standing in the great biblical and evangelical tradition of the Protestant Reformation, Christ Presbyterian Church is a congregation of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church (OPC). The OPC is committed to the Bible as the Word of God, the Reformed Faith, and the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.
Believing in the necessity of both doctrinal reformation and personal revival, the OPC seeks to blend together the knowledge of biblical truth with the practical living of the Christian life. The OPC is a vibrant witness to biblical Christianity. We are grateful to be a part of it.